Textbook Ordering Terms and Information
- If you are enrolled in a class and it does not appear to have a textbook, please check back at a later date. Required books and supplies for courses are continuously updated.
- We will make every effort to fill your order as placed. If you have placed an order for USED books, but USED books are not available, NEW books will automatically be substituted to ensure there is no delay in filling your order.
- In-Store Pickup: If your order was placed prior to the first day of class, you have until the end of the semester's 2nd day of class to pick up your order. If your order was placed after the first day of class, you have 2 business days to pick up your order. Any online textbook orders that are not picked up are subject to a 25% restocking fee. The charge will be applied to the payment method used on the initial order.
To be eligible for refunds or exchanges, textbooks must be:
- New (Used books are not eligible for a refund)
- In original package
- Accompanied by original sales receipt within 1 weeks of the purchase date
- Returned within the first week of the semester
Toolsets are non-refundable. The toolsets are custom made kits ordered at the time of payment.