Please enter search criteria
GUIDE TO PURCHASING TEXTBOOKS
Most program courses require books and supplies. The cost of books and supplies vary by course and program and are all available at the State Tech Bookstore.
Option 1 - Online
- Navigate to bookstore.statetechmo.edu,
- Click on MY ACCOUNT at the top of the page.
- If you HAVE NOT received any email communication from the State Tech bookstore about your login, please click on register here, then click on create profile for Browsing and shipping. It is ideal to use your state tech email address and student ID in the registration. If you need help finding either, just call 573-897-5333 or email [email protected].
- If you HAVE received email communication from the State Tech bookstore that your account has been created, you can enter your state tech email address in the email address box, then enter your student ID number in the password box. (Your password can be easily reset if you have any trouble logging in – just call 573-897-5333 or email [email protected])
- Once you are logged in, Click on textbook lookup
- Grab your course schedule
- Select the course prefix of each class on your course schedule (first three letters, i.e. HVT) from the department list, select the course from the course-section-instructor list. Add all courses on your schedule, then click on View Your materials. As you’re reviewing the list, you can select new or used copies of textbooks. (if there is no radio button next to the used price, then there are no used copies available). Once you have selected everything you want to purchase, click on continue to checkout.
- Enter payment information and complete purchase. If you intend to use financial aid to purchase items in the bookstore, aid will not be available until near the start of the Fall 2023 semester (late August 2023). Watch your email for notification that financial aid (student account credit balances) will be available to be used in the bookstore.
- No book or tool orders are shipped, they must be picked up in store. Store hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Final book adoptions and shipments are still being processed, so please check the website often
- CALL IF YOU NEED HELP – we are here to help you!!
Option 2 - In-store:
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Bookstore staff will help you locate the books you need.
- Expect longer than normal lines the first couple days of each semester.