GUIDE TO PURCHASING TEXTBOOKS
Most State Tech classes require books. The cost of books vary by class and program and are available at the State Tech Bookstore.
Option 1 - Online
- Please visit our website at Bookstore.statetechmo.edu
- Have your schedule ready and click the Textbook lookup tool in the menu.
- For each course choose the department, course number, section (ALL)
- This will bring up the required materials for the course.
- Decide which option of textbook (New, Used, Rental) and the supplies needed, add to cart.
- You will create an account with your Student ID #. This will track all purchases in store and online for tax purposes at the end of each calendar year.
- We accept credit card year round. If using financial aid, scholarships, etc to purchase books (similar to an in-store Book Voucher) you will choose student account to purchase the items. This is only available a few days prior to the semester, and for two weeks into the semester.
- Two shipment options:
- In-store pickup – this will allow you to skip the long lines in the bookstore. You will visit the table specifically setup for pre-orders. Grab and Go!
- Shipping – the books can be shipped to your address for a fee
*Only books for the student may be purchased using their student account.
Option 2 - In-store:
- At any time Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (extra hours at the beginning of the semester)
- You can pick the books yourself with your schedule, each shelf is tagged. We can help you pick the books for your class to ensure you have the correct ones.
- Credit/debit card, check, cash and financial aid are accepted forms of payment.
- Expect longer than normal lines the first couple days of each semester.