Please enter search criteria
GUIDE TO PURCHASING TEXTBOOKS
Most State Tech classes require books. The cost of books vary by class and program and are available at the State Tech Bookstore.
Option 1 - Online
- Please visit our website at Bookstore.statetechmo.edu
- Have your schedule ready and click the Textbook lookup tool in the menu.
- For each course choose the department, course number, section (ALL)
- This will bring up the required materials for the course.
- Decide which option of textbook (New, Used, Rental) and the supplies needed, add to cart.
- You will create an account with your Student ID #. This will track all purchases in store and online for tax purposes at the end of each calendar year.
- We accept credit card year round. If using financial aid, scholarships, etc to purchase books (similar to an in-store Book Voucher) you will choose student account to purchase the items. This is only available a few days prior to the semester, and for two weeks into the semester.
- Two shipment options:
- In-store pickup – this will allow you to skip the long lines in the bookstore. You will visit the table specifically setup for pre-orders. Grab and Go!
- Shipping – the books can be shipped to your address for a fee
*Only books for the student may be purchased using their student account.
Option 2 - In-store:
- At any time Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (extra hours at the beginning of the semester)
- You can pick the books yourself with your schedule, each shelf is tagged. We can help you pick the books for your class to ensure you have the correct ones.
- Credit/debit card, check, cash and financial aid are accepted forms of payment.
- Expect longer than normal lines the first couple days of each semester.