PURCHASING PROGRAM TOOL SETS
All program tool sets are available to order in store or online (bookstore.statetechmo.edu).
The cost and components of each toolset can be found here: https://www.statetechmo.edu/bookstore/tools/
To order your toolset online, click here: https://bookstore.statetechmo.edu/MerchList?ID=23798
1. Toolsets will be on campus in late August/early September and will be delivered to each program building upon arrival.
2. All toolset are shipped to campus (no shipping to home addresses).
3. Toolset purchases are nonrefundable.
3. If you are using any type of financial aid through State Technical College of Missouri to cover the cost of the toolset i.e Loans, Pell, etc., the toolset will not be delivered to the student until 30 days after the start of classes. Students approved for VR, VA/VR, TRA, etc. can pick up their tools as soon as they have been given authorization, but not until after the first day of classes. Programs are aware and understand this restriction and do not require the tools in classes until after the first 30 days of the semester.
4. Please consider adding the tool set to your homeowner’s insurance policy. The College does not provide any property insurance for student property.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the State Tech Bookstore at [email protected] or 573-897-5333.
Thank you for your business.